Wednesday 4 August 2010

New blog

Hi all...

To coincide with the imminent revamping of my website (http://www.justindaish.com/) I have decided to start a blog.  This blog will take the place of my diary entries which were a popular feature of my old website.  It will feature anything that takes my fancy, but will invariably be linked to the Shadows, the fan community, the Shadowers, guitars & equipment or my own personal gigs.  Having a blog will allow me to add/create entries quickly, instead of having to go through the procedure of creating a new page on my website each time I have something to say.  I still have all the diary entries from the old site, and if anyone wants to see them, feel free to contact me.

Let me know what you think of the new blog, and - when it's done - of the new look of my website.  Thanks to both Tom Andrews and Configured Computers for helping write the content and for the support with the technical aspects of the new site.  It's nearly done, and its completion will be announced here and on the "General" page of the ShadowMusic Web Community (http://www.shadowmusic.co.uk/).

Ciao for now...

J

2 comments:

  1. Hi Justin
    I will visit your blog now and then. Look forward to read more.
    Best regards
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, justin, Don;t forget to update your blog so we can see what your upto.
    Are you at Shadowmania this year (2011)?

    ReplyDelete